Friday, February 11, 2011

CE X-Country

Yesterday,
Woke up at 5am. Took bus 72 to meet Geraldine bro at Tamp Interchange. Went school together, was late & rushed to the excursion bus. Reached Bedok Reservoir, left my bag under the tent. Took a yellow ribbon for identification of 'B' Division girls. After that had to walk 1km to the starting point. Not long later the 'A' & 'B' boys started running, my was at 9.30am. Finished running already, recorded my name etc. Get a free fbt shirt as I came in position 8! :D After that went to take milo with Geraldine bro. Prize presentation after that, I got a medal! :D Bused down to Tamp, lunched at Tamp Mall. After lunch, bused back to school. Reached sch had ITESS Chapter 2 test, I passed! After the test, waited for Fazirah cause her test was 2nd shift. Followed her go Tamp find for Prima Deli cause she wanna buy waffle. End up don't have so bused back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment