Monday, May 17, 2010

Sweet 16th Birthday :D

Today my birthday! (:
Finally 16 years old le can watch NC16 movies, yay! :D
Thanks all those people who either wish me by sms, facebook or msn (:
Thanks all my beloved 4A classmates who which me by sms, facebook or msn:
Farah jie
Isabella mei
Emberleen
Patricia
Kimgek
Phoebe
Olivia
Jessica mei
<3
Thnks Kimgek for the winnie the pooh waterbottle & soft toy :D
Thanks to all those who wished me in fb/msn:
CI Chee Sheng
CI Alvin Yeow
Namirah Squadmate
Suzette Squadmate
Xi Min Squadmate
Wan Ling Squadmate
Jolene Lee
Jia Qi mei
Serene Yap
Bertha
Mindi Yip
Zhi Zhong
Sophia Sim
Adeline Lee
Penny Yeo
Nicole Lee
Jennifer mei
Daphne Neo
Bharathi mei
Grace Nirmalan mei
Sim Ning mei
Bijay
Chi You
Clara Ching
Diyanna
Anatasha
Czaraim
Geethanjeli
Mangalapriya
Jin Ming
Shihui
Jaslin Toh
Le En
Jean mei
Mr Choo
Ms Daphne Teo




No comments:

Post a Comment