Monday, March 15, 2010

CT1 Results

Long time didn't post alr lazy update.
Tues.
Finally last session of elective module (:
Thurs.
During CXT take a look at results, noticed Eng marks counted wrongly should be 85 den there put 70 only. Den told Mrs Thiru. After sch, Kim Gek followed me go find Mrs Tan told her she counted my Eng marks wrongly, went up get eng ct1 paper from my eng file den show her i gt 17/20 lor. Den went up put back my eng file, walked to Cp. Ate at Pizzahut, finished eating around 4.30pm den went interchange wait for bus. Reached home, shower & ate abit. Den 6plus went to bustop wif Mum & Dad. Went hall, video about the camps. Followed by talk by Mrs Crossley. Den Mrs Thiru talked to my parents about my results. Hm sweet hm after tt.
Eng-85/100:D (A)
Chi-62/100 :/ (C)
Maths-30/100 (F)
CPA-VR
Sci-82/100 :D (A)
EBS-73/100 :) (B)
2 more marks den A alr.
Average: 67% :D
Remarks: Diana is a very quiet and polite student. She is actively involved in her CCA and takes pride in all that she does :D

No comments:

Post a Comment